The Fabulous Aire™ products are available from independent distributors and some retail stores in your area. If not, they can also be purchased directly from Fabulous Aire™ or from the online webstore.
At Fabulous Aire™ we concern ourselves with the health and wellness of people.
The motor consists of electrical parts and the lid containing it should never be submerged into water. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth and by sucking the dirt out with a vacuum cleaner. The fan and funnel can be removed from the motor’s shaft and cleaned together with the water bowl in cold water. It is important to remove the funnel from the...
Air pollution is a real threat to our health in our modern world.
The airflow through the machine causes the water movement. When your machine is on for a couple of hours, an ever-growing foam layer (which is the dirt trapper) will form on the water surface the longer the machine runs. This is due to the release of oil-, fragrance- and water molecules into the air and in ratio, becoming less compared to the trapper...
These specially formulated concentrates consist of different components which ensure that the air purification system operates effectively. The active ingredients which are released into the air consist of essential oil-, fragrance oil- and water molecules. The capturing component traps the pollutants in the water bowl; the wetting agent provides...
More Articles …
- How does the product work?
- What does the product cost?
- Is the product safe to use with babies, children and adults?
- How can I lower the noise of the revitaliser?
- How do I become a distributor for Fabulous Aire™ products?
- Can I use a mixture of the different fragrances?
- How long can the revitaliser run for?
- Can a person suffering with allergies, asthma or other respiratory related problems use the product safely?
- Can the product open my chest?
- How often must I replace the water in the revitaliser?
- What size area can the revitaliser service effectively?
- How do I use the product?
- What are the benefits of becoming a distributor for Fabulous Aire™ products?
- Which fragrances should I use for:
- How much electricity does the revitaliser use?
- Can I only use water in the revitaliser?
- Are the fragrances biodegradable and environment friendly?
- Can a pregnant woman use the product?
- What are the benefits of the product?
- Why do my eyes, nose and throat feel irritated when I use similar products?
- Is the product safe to use with animals, birds and plants?
- What is the revitaliser warranty?
- Where should I place the revitaliser to get the maximum benefit?
- Does Fabulous Aire™ stock spares for the revitalisers?
- Has the product been tested and approved?
- What is the purpose of the silencer?
- Why does the revitaliser not create the water spray when switched on?
- Why does my nose run when I use the product?
- How do I dispose of the water when I clean the revitaliser?